- Hej, vad gör du Gaby? (Hi, what are you doing Gaby?), interview by Rasmus Heyman, ADA Sweden, 2021-02-12
- Pressmeddelande (Press Release), Grafik i Väst (GiV) on ADA Sweden, 2021-02-15
- Choreography In Time And Space, film collective by Timespecific
- Gaby Berglund Cardenas & Bev Hayes, London Biennale 2020
- Net Gain: Experimenting with Geometric Folding, book by Maddy Rosenberg and Sarah Stengle ©CentralBooking 2020
- Oakton to host virtual women’s art exhibit starting Monday, Daily Herald, Chicago, IL, 2020-10-18
- Where Are We Now? Activism of the Everyday, catalogue, published by Koehnline Museum of Art & Oakton Community College, Des Plaines, IL, USA 2020
- Plant Cure, exhibition video published on Youtube by Central Booking NYC, 2020-07-21. Curator: Maddy Rosenberg. My work at 00:10 and 00:50
- Freed Formats: the book reconsidered, exhibition video published on Youtube by Freed Formats, 2020-06-23. Curated by Chris Perry and Alice Walsh. My work at minute 5:16 and 5:53.
- Exploring mental health through artists’ books, by Joanna Baines, University of Kent Special Collections and Archives, University of Kent, Kent, UK, 2020-05-21
- Unieke Internationale Expo ‘100% Vrouw’ in Grote Kerk Alkmaar, Alkmaar Centraal Newspaper, 2019-10-29
- Unieke Internationale Expo over the vrouw, by Ruud de Waard, RODI Newspaper, 2019-10-16
- Freed Formats: The Artists, 2019
- Travelling Books Arts Comes to Mahopac, by Bob Dumas, 2019-05-24
- At CAW, The Art Is The Word, New Haven Independent, by Brian Slattery, 2019-07-01
- Group Text, Daily Nutmeg, by Kathy Leonard Czepiel, New Haven, CT, 2019-06-27
- Viewed any good books lately? by Georgette Gouveia, WAG Magazine, 2019-03
- Crafting the page: book arts exhibit tours Fairfield County by Tina Marie Craven, Ridgefield Press, 2019-03-28
- Five mindfulness activities that can improve mental health, The British Academy Blog, 2019-05-31
- British Academy Summer Showcase, University of Kent, Artists’ Books and the Medical Humanities.
- Summer Showcase 2019, Twitter video, The British Academy, 2019-06-14
- Houston Museum District’s Guide, 2019-01-03
- The Houston Chronicle, 2019-01-04
- The Houston Review, Instagram 2019-01-16
- Latino Art Now Magazine, Instagram 2019-01-30
- Mutual Art, 2019-01
- Press release, The Jung Center, Houston, 2019-01-03
- ‘Life While You Wait’ exhibition at Judith Rae Solomon Gallery
- Cardenas exhibition opens at YSU Tribune Chronicle, Youngstown, 2018-10-17
- Gaby Berglund Cardenas-‘Life While You Wait’, press release by Youngstown State DepARTment, Youngstown, Ohio 2018-09-14
- Oakton art exhibit about resilience and strength of women opens Sep.27th, Chicago Tribune, 2018-09-11
- A Feminine Perspective Exhibition at Northline Gallery, HCC EduTube video by Donna Pinnick, 2018-09-20
- Gaby Berglund Cardenas Artist Talk | PrintMatters Exhibition, HCC EduTube interview, Houston, 2018-07-12
- PrintMatters Houston | Exhibition at West Loop Center | Summer 2018, HCC EduTube video by Donna Pinnick, 2018-07-12
- Aus Allen Weltenwilkeln, article Moosburger Zietung, Germany, 2018-07-24. Digital copy available upon request.
- Sprache für Unaussprechliches, Idowa newspaper, by Kerstin Petri, Straubing, Germany, 2018-07-31. Digital copy available upon request.
- 66 Internationale Künstler an der Isar, Global Village Artist Netzwerk “Kunst im Dialog”, Germany, 2018-08-08.
- Objectified 2018, catalog, CICA Museum, South Korea, 2018-01-26: “Her artistic practice straddles between disparate worlds: the big city of Houston, where she lives; her birthplace Ecuador; Sweden, where home is, and South Korea, where her spirit still is.”
- PRESCRIPTIONS; artists’ books on wellbeing and medicine, online catalogue, published by NatrixNatrix Press, printed in Kopa, Lithuania edition of 250, 2017 (pages 2, 8 and 11)
- Prescriptions: Artists’ Books on Wellbeing and Medicine, a new publication, Durham University, Center for Medical Humanities, 2017-11-21
- University of South Dakota: Read more about each artist and view a video of the juror discussing the works
- Digital Public Library of America DPLA
- University Libraries at USD presents Bound and Unbound IV Altered Book Exhibition, Press Release, University of South Dakota, 2017-09-08
- Prescriptions. The Book. (artist’s books on medicine and wellbeing) Edited by Egidija Čiricaitė and Stella Bolaki. Published by Natrix Natrix Press. It will be available though Artists Books and The Medical Humanities from Oct.2017.
- University Libraries At USD Presents ‘Bound And Unbound IV: Altered Book Exhibition’, Yankton Daily Press & Dakotan, 2017-09-14.
- In the Space of Time (notes on book space as “time” metaphor in artists’ books from Prescriptions collection), Artist’s Book Yearbook 2018-2019, by Curator Egidija Čiricaitė, available from Impact Press
- Prescriptions: Artists Books’ Exhibition by Elspeth Millar, University of Kent Special Collections and Archives, 2017-08-17
- Women and Anger: Art Exhibit opens at Oakton Sep.28, Chicago Tribune, 2017-09-28.
- Women and Anger use anger as art at Koehnline Museum of Art, Chicago Tribune, 2017-09-26.
- Oakton “Women and Anger” Art Exhibit opens Sep.28, Daily Herald, 2017-09-11.
- Artist Inspiration: Plant Cure (Part 3), The NYAM Center for History, 2017-08-31.
- Artist Inspiration: Plant Cure (Part 2), The NYAM Center for History, 2017-08-29.
- Artist Inspiration: Plant Cure (Part 1), The NYAM Center for History, 2017-08-24.
- Plant Cure Collaboration between Central Booking and the New York Academy of Medicine, Press release, 2017-08-11
- BOUND AND UNBOUND IV Video interview with Curator Eli Show, published by USD University Libraries 2017-08-27
- Geoje Haegeumgang Theme Museum 2017 3rd International Environmental Art Exhibition, NNG News & Geoje, Geoje, S. Korea 2017-08-21
- Listen to The Big Show: Slow Down, Houstonia Magazine, by Julia Gsel, Houston, Tx 2017-08-04
- Ringers at Lawndale’s ‘The Big Show’: Can you spot them?, Houston Chronicle, by Molly Glentzer, Houston, Tx 2017-07-21
- The Big Show: Big Revamp, FPH Free Press Houston, by Paul Middendorf, Houston, Tx 2017-07-19
- Toby Kamps’ Big ‘Big Show’ at Lawndale, Glasstire, by Michael Bise, Houston, Tx, 2017-07-14
- En Busan se inauguro el Consulado Honorario del Ecuador, Ecuadorian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Human Mobility, official announcement about my VII Solo Exhibition, Ecuador, 2016-11-01
- Consulado del Ecuador en Busan se inaugura con exposicion artistica, Embassy of Ecuador in Korea, official announcement about my VII Solo Exhibition, S. Korea, 2016-11-01
- Entrevista con Gaby Berglund Cardenas – artista Ecuatoriana Revista ñ – Número 12 pages 40-41. Published 2016-11-16
- Prescriptions, ART NOW – Contemporary Art in Pakistan, review about ‘Prescriptions’ exhibition at The Beaney Museum in UK, by Sasha Andrews, Pakistan, 2016-05
- Journal Pages: On Balance, Gaby Berglund Cardenas, 10 Magazine, article about my Solo Exhibition ‘Journal Pages’ at Praum Gallery, Seoul, S. Korea, 2016
- Kunst lässt Grenzen verschwinden, Aachener Zeitung, review about ‘Voyage, Voyage’ exhibition in Atelierhaus, Aachen, Germany, by Svenja Pesch, Germany, 2016-04-18
- De Bergense Kunst10-daagse, Femna40, article about ’10 Days of Art in Bergen’, Netherlands, 2015-10-10
- Powerful and Inspiring, Women’s Art Show Opens, OCCurrence Magazine, article about ‘Feminism Across The Generations’ exhibition at Koehnline Museum of Art, Chicago, IL, 2015-10-05
- Women’s Art Exhibition Celebrates Feminism, Daily Herald, Chicago, IL, 2015-10-05
- 부산일보 Busan Ilbo, newspaper article about my Solo Exhibition “Journal Pages: On Balance” at Praum Gallery, Busan, S. Korea, 2015-04-23.
- Journal Pages: On Balance, Muine Magazine, article about my latest series and Solo Exhibition at Praum Gallery, Busan, S. Korea, 2015-04 (pages 445-446)
- Expo agenda BE@TTV met exposities Koel310 en Obsession of Art [VIDEO], Expo Agenda, Curator Jeroen Van Paassen talks about my installation/book “No Mind”, Netherlands, 2015-03-31
- Expo ‘Voyage, Voyage’, article about exhibition in Netherlands, 2015. Digital copy available upon request.
- BUSAN’S BUZZ: South Korea’s seaside town of Busan offers an inspiring mix of creativity and calm, Silverkryss, The Travel Magazine of Singapore Airlines, by Hannah Stuart-Leach, Journal, page 66-76, 2014-10-14: “‘Swedish painter Gaby Berglund Cardenas came to Busan five years ago, and exhibits locally as well as internationally. She has watched the art scene shift. “Dalmaji Hill, known as Korea’s Montmartre, is still flooded with galleries, cafes, restaurants and culture but newly developed Marine City is where the business grows,” she says’ (page 71)
- Latin American Art Fair kicks off, The Korea Times, Embassy Line, 2014-12-14
- Gaby Cardenas, Bracket Magazine, article by Whit Altizer, Seoul, S. Korea, pages 32-33,Sep. 2014: “In a way her art feels like meditation. Her choice of colors, materials and the subject have a meditative quality that forces you to focus on the work. They draw you into heavy issues with dreamlike scenes”
- 부산에서 활동하는 미술가 스웨덴미술가 Gaby씨, A Journal Exploring the Frontiers of Monthly Magazine, article about my work, Issue 6, printed edition, pages 44-45, 2014. Printed copy available upon request.
- On the morning news KNN 모닝와이드, 캐내네 – KNN TV visits my Solo Show “The Mind Will Always Be Free” at Soohohrom, min. 33:50, Busan, S. Korea, 2014-03-18
- Guide to Busan’s 10 Must See Contemporary Art Galleries, The Culture Trip Magazine, by Marian Shek, mentions my relation with Soohohrom Gallery, Busan, 2014-03
- The mind will always be free exhibition, Busan Haps Magazine, article, Issue 29, pages 14 and 30, S. Korea, winter 2014
- Generations IX: The Red/Pink Show!, press release, 2014
- OCC’s Koehnline focuses on local artists to teach us about ourselves, The Daily Herald, by Eileen O’ Daday, about “Bodies by Design” at the Koehnline Museum of Art, Chicago, Illinois, 2013-09-12
- Female artists explore issues of body image, Chicago Tribune, by Tracy Gruen, article on “Bodies by Design” at the Koehnline Museum, 2013-08-15
- Women in charge! an open exhibition addressing leadership, Soho20 Chelsea, press release about “Women in Charge”, New York, 2013-07
- Interview: Artist Gaby Berglund Cardenas, Busan Haps Magazine, 2012-08-16: “I met Cardenas three years ago, when she had just arrived in Korea. It was her strong will and a desire for self-realization as an artist – which, it turned out, she carried from childhood – that impressed me the most. Today, after more than a dozen exhibitions in Korea and abroad (recently in New Caledonia and Japan), two upcoming solo exhibitions in 2012, as well as her participation in the Busan Biennale this autumn, Cardenas “the artist” has truly arrived.”
- Tree of Life Exhibition in Haeundae, Busan Haps Magazine, printed edition, issue 20, page12, 2012: ‘”Tree of Life” was born after a trip to Vietnam and Cambodia. This new series highlights her concern for “the destruction of trees and cultural genocide that still affects us today”.
- Busan Biennale 2012, Busan Haps Magazine, 2012-09-05
- Sissa Magazine, about my exhibition at Gallery Mare, as part of the Gallery Festival of Busan Biennale 2012, S. Korea, Autumn 2012
- Interview: Artist Gaby Berglund Cardenas, about my I Solo Exhibition at Picasso Gallery, Busan, S. Korea, 2011-05-08
- Radio interview at Inside Out Program, Busan e-FM, Busan English Broadcasting, South Korea, 2011-06-13 (From minute 01:12 to 06:10)
- Life & Culture News: Art, Noblesse Magazine, featuring my painting “The last sunflower” exhibited in Lee & Bae Gallery, Busan, S. Korea, printed edition nr. 4, 2011
- Noblesse Magazine, about my contribution to the annual charity art auction and exhibition at Lee & Bae Gallery, Busan, S. Korea, printed edition nr. 6, 2011